Our 14-day Return Policy:
At Bare Outdoors we aim to provide you with quality outdoor products at bare minimum prices. Therefore, if you buy from us online and for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for refund provided you contact us within 14 days from when your product arrives. Returns will be categorised under two categories – change of mind or manufacturing default.
Change of mind:
In all change of mind returns customers are responsible for delivering the returns to Bare Outdoors. All change of mind returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee if most of the original packaging is not returned to us. We may charge a higher restocking fee if the returned item is slightly damaged and not in a re-saleable condition. If you require Bare Outdoors to pick up the item from you, you will be charged the freight costs which will be subtracted from your refund amount. Change of mind returns cover items that are purchased by customers and are returned solely based on the customer changing their mind about the product. For example if you bought a chair online un wrapped it and realised it was too big for your intended space and wanted to return it, this would be deemed as a change of mind. Products must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original boxes and/or packaging. Items need to be in a re-saleable condition. We understand you need to open the item upon receipt so we ask majority of the packaging be returned to us. Most importantly, your items cannot be obviously altered, used or damaged by you. If items are returned without most of the original packaging Bare Outdoors will determine upon return if you should pay a higher restocking fee up to 50% of the product purchase amount. If upon return the returned items are obviously damaged or altered by you Bare Outdoors reserves the right to not accept the return and deny the refund.
Bare Outdoors chooses their suppliers and manufacturers carefully however there are times during the manufacturing process that items may contain defaults. If upon delivery you discover your item is damaged or significantly different to what you have purchased Bare Outdoors will either replace or refund the full amount of your item as long as all returns are requested within 14 days from the item arriving. If the item was delivered to you Bare Outdoors is responsible for the freight costs to pick up the defaulted item and delivering the new item to you.
All returns require a return authorisation form:
Just contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a return authorisation and advise shipping arrangements.
Please do not return products to Bareoutdoors without a return authorisation.
Returns Key Points
- You are free to return your purchase for up to 14 days from the arrival date (online sales only). All change of mind returns are subect to a 10% restocking fee. The restocking fee may be higher up to 50% of the purchase amount if the item is returned without most of its original packaging or returned in a non re-saleable condition.
- For change of mind returns - customers are responsible for delivering the products back to our warehouse. If you require the returned item to be picked up from you, the shipping charge will be deducted from your refunded amount.
- Products must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original boxes and/or packaging. We understand you need to open the item upon receipt so we ask majority of the packaging must be intact. Most importantly, your items cannot be obviously altered, used or damaged by you.
- With change of mind returns, once your item is received and inspected by our warehouse, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days, less the cost of shipping both ways.
- Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will not be dispatched until the original item has been received at our warehouse.
When a refund may not be warranted:
- Some of these circumstances will not warrant a refund:
- If you change your mind and want to return the item after 14 calendar days after arrival.
- If items are returned without a completed return authorisation form.
- Damaged items not notified by email to us within 5 days after receipt.
- If the product has been damaged by you for example, you've used a knife to open the packaging and it's all gone horribly wrong.
- If the product shows obvious signs of use
- If the packaging has been completely removed
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods in returning them to us and this causes the damage to or deterioration of the products, we will charge you for the reduction in value, up to 100% of the value of the goods, plus freight cost.
Who pays for return freight?
1) We pay the return shipping if:
- Your item was damaged upon arrival at your place
- Or an incorrect product was despatched by our warehouse
***If a refund is needed please complete a return authorisation from our customer service team at email@example.com
Please note that we require digital photos of any damaged product to be emailed to us prior to assessing the claim.
2) You will pay return shipping if:
- You change your mind about needing the product within 14 days
***Your refund amount will be less your delivery fees (for both ways) plus a 10% restocking fee
E.g. you bought a chair for $500 + $60 delivery, total $560. Should you return it in 14 days requiring us to organise a pickup of the returned item you will receive a refund of $390.
Should you drop the returned product to us with a return authorisation you will receive $450.
If you simply decide you don't want the product, for whatever reason - no problems! We'll charge you freight both ways at our usual competitive rates. So it'll cost you very little to try out our amazing products.