Revitalizer 2 Far Infra Red Sauna
- Complied with appropriate Australian & New Zealand EMC Standard.
- A CD Player, AM/ FM Stereo with internal speakers
- Soft touch controls (Timer and Temp control)
- Oxygen Ionizer
- Stunning interior and exterior cabin lighting
- Interior soft-key touch control panel
- Five high performance ceramic heating tubes
- Easy copper buckle system assembly
Model Name: Revitalizer 2
Material: Canadian Hemlock (Interior and exterior)
Heater: Ceramic heater
Door: 6mm clear tempered glass
Voltage: Runs on 220/240V (standard wall power), 10 Amp
Dimensions: 1200 x 1200 x 1900 (mm)
Operating Temperature: 18 ~ 60 degrees celcius
Power Output: 1700 Watts
Ceramic tubes: 6
Capacity: 2 people
Infrared Heat Health BenefitsStudies have shown that the sweat from a traditional sauna is comprised of 97% water and 3% toxins, while the sweat produced in a Far Infrared Sauna is 80% water and 20% heavy metals, pesticides, cholesterol, nicotine, alcohol and other morbid residues.
- Flushes out sweat and toxins - stimulates sweat glands to expel toxins in a low temperature, comfortable environment.
- Reduces Stress - Infrared heat therapy loosens muscles and relaxes the body. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to provide much more thorough and effective treatment.
- Increases circulation, metabolism and burns calories - Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of the energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes soluble water at 42℃ when body sweats out fats and toxins.
- Boosts immunity - Sweat increases white blood cell count. Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
- Rejuvenates the skin, reducing toxins, and cellulite - Relaxor 3-4's FIR heat dilates the body's capillary network. Together with infrared heat's super cleansing effect, you will see a noticeable improvement in your skin's texture, complexion and tone.
- Relieves pain and decreases inflammation - FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis
- Boosts moods and helps lift depression
- Helps with insomnia - Either before bed to promote deep, restful sleep, or the morning after to help flush out the excesses of the night before
Feel relaxed, rejuvenated, revitalized and rebalanced in 30 minutes with Bareoutdoors' range of indoor and outdoor Far Infra-Red (FIR) saunas. Home Saunas have been a popular way to improve cardiovascular and overall health. Saunas have been used for generations by people all over the world for mental, physical and spiritual cleansing as well as to achieve substantial health benefits including improved circulation.
What is FIR?
Far Infrared Saunas (FIR) are a well-known alternative to traditional steam saunas. Far Infrared is part of the sun's invisible spectrum. It is safe, healing and one of FIR's characteristics is the ability to easily and deeply penetrate into joints, muscles and tissues, providing lasting relaxation and many health benefits.
How it works:
In a FIR Sauna the body core is heated. This result in subcutaneous fat literally melting away and releasing all the toxic matter that's stored within your fat cells especially cellulite. Traditional steam saunas work by heating the air around the person whereas with a FIR sauna you don't feel overly hot because your body core is warming up not the air. When your body core increases your body sweats and your heart rate rises. At the same time your blood vessels in your skin open up, so the overall effects on your cardiovascular system is to improve the circulation, decrease the blood pressure and lower cholestrol. FIR rays penetrates deep into human skin making cell tissues resonant, accelerate blood circulation and eliminate the impurities.
How safe is it?
One of Far-Infrared light's characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate human tissue. When this happens, it creates a natural resonance, which has many beneficial properties. The Far-Infrared heat (Far-infrared light waves) penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Far-infrared heating is used in hospitals to warm newborn infants. All our saunas are compliant with appropriate Australian & New Zealand EMC Standards.
Canadian Hemlock Wood
Canadian Hemlock wood is beautiful, versatile and a perfect choice for constructing saunas. It is a long-lasting, affordable timber which we use to construct the Revitalizer-2. Canadian Hemlock is harvested from sustainable forests in Canada and boasts an attractive natural colour. Canadian Hemlock is popular in high end saunas because of its resistance to warping or crackling. In addition to its unique ability to solve carpentry challenges it is non-allergic and non-toxic.
The Revitalizer-2 infrared sauna cabin features ceramic heating rods. Ceramic rods are long skinny tubes that emit infrared waves in all directions, and use a reflector to reflect the waves from the backside of the tube into the sauna. Ceramic far infrared technology has been around the longest, this is not surprising as it provides the most durable and cost efficient operation of far infrared sauna cabins. Ceramic tubes are perfect for those suffering with pain as it is great for spot treatment, as ceramic heat is the most intense next to the surface element this allows for concentrating on specific areas.